We’ve done it again. We’ve won an award.
Honestly, when we do business, it’s to create results, not win awards. That’s why we’re flattered that we continue to do so.
That’s why we’re excited when David Franklin reached out to us, sharing with us their findings from Expertise.com. Expertise.com works to connect the best local experts with people, scoring 25 variables across five categories, Reputation, Credibility, Experience, Availability, and Professionalism.
They’ve defined Quantum Branding Agency as one of the #1 Content Marketing Agencies in Nashville with our history of:
- Delighting customers and outstanding service
- Building Customer confidence with licensing, accreditations, and awards;
- Being masters of our craft, based on years of practical experience and education.
- Consistently being approachable and responsive to customers, inquiries, and partners
- Providing service with honesty, reliability, and respect.
These factors should come as no surprise, nor should be surprising. At Quantum Branding, we’re committed to the highest level of expertise, professionalism, practice, and processes that drive results. For us, that’s Brandometry™, our proprietary set of evidence-based, brand science metrics used to propel brands like Mars Petcare, Target, Walmart, and Michaels, SKUS in over 10 major retailers, raise over $600M for local, regional, and national cause-based organizations––as well as launch new companies, name new brands, design new products, and launch initiatives in the marketplace that grow and scale.
If you’re looking for an industry leader, you’ve got one––Expertise.com thinks so too.