Do you love developing relationships with exceptional people? Do you love to communicate ideas and helping dive into the deeper meaning of things? Tired of selling and instead, want to help people out? Let’s talk. Here are some key functions:
- Identify and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers.
- Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Works with leadership to implement business development initiatives.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, finance or marketing, or some incredible experience in business development.
- Works on commission/sales-based compensation.
Skills + Requirements
- 5+ years in agency sales/ biz dev or similar
- Ability to pursue leads and strategize opportunities
- Proven ability and desire to independently pursue new business
- Demonstrated ability to sell intangible solutions in a professional manner
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction, relationship, and communication
- Team-oriented and willingness to adapt rapidly to internal and external changes
- Excellent presentation skills and outstanding business writing skills
- Successful completion of formal sales training programs
- Excellent working knowledge of general administrative programs like Word, Excel, Powerpoint or similar
- Be keen on processes and tracking
- Experience with client relationship management tools such as Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to work independently yet report via Zoom meetings throughout the week.
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Capability and willingness to travel (requires a valid driver’s license)
- Able to work in the US (via citizenship, Visa, or other)
Please send a brief sentence or two sharing why you’d be ideal for this and why you’d like to work in branding. Resumes welcomed, skills preferred, great personality a must.