Brandonomy™ demands a combination of investigation, strategic thinking, design excellence, and project management skills. It's a combination of an extraordinary amount of patience, an obsession with getting it right, and a constant capability to synthesize vast amounts of information. It is no irony that the amount of strategy deployed is inseparable from our services, as our services ARE the process of building energized brands.
While every client is different, the process remains the same. However, each project varies within each phase, the length of time and resources allocated, the depth of research, and the size of the team.
Our process has distinct phases which integrate the strategy into the process, making it indecipherable from our services. Each state has logical beginnings and endpoints, which help us facilitate decision making at the appropriate intervals for our clients.
We don't cut corners. We don't skip stages to save money. We don't jump ahead, no matter how established, new, or rushed a project may feel, design without research and strategy without context yield no worthwhile results strong enough to leverage any brand on.
Eliminating steps or reorganizing the process might present an appealing way to cut costs and time, but doing so can pose substantial risks and impede long-term benefits. The process, when done right, can produce remarkable results.
- • You can be assured that a proven method is being used to achieve business results
• Our process accelerates your understanding of the investment of necessary time + resources
• It engenders trust and confidence in us as your branding partner
• Positions you project management as smart, efficient, and cost-effective
• Builds credibility and strengthens identity solutions
• Sets expectations for the complexity of the process
WHY IT'S IMPORTANT.
BLUECHIP + FORTUNE 500
Our process is utilized by Fortune 500 Companies everyday. To dominate your market, you should use it too.
TRIED TESTED + TRUE
You know that a proven system is being utilized for maximum results.
We utilize proprietary brand science to evaluate your brand, bringing leading economic, design, psychological, behavioral, and cognitive sciences plus USPTO / trademark data to the table. All this ensures you have the leading edge to make the best decisions possible.
OBJECTIVE, SUBJECTIVE, AND HOLISTIC
Data is great, but without interpretation, there is no meaning. We take a comprehensive look at your brands full picture to ensure you're evaluating and measuring every component.
This is standard.
Or rather, it should be. If your agency isn't following this, it's time to switch. You can imagine what the creative process is like with a professional branding agency. Then call us.
Brand Discovery & Research
This is where it all starts. We dive into a Discovery Process to evaluate your brand from the ground up. Effective research is the core of this process, so it's imperative we ask the right questions and look in the right places.
- Clarify Vision, Strategies, Goals, + Values •
- Research Stakeholders’ Needs + Perceptions •
- Conduct Marketing, Competitive, Technology, Legal, + Language Audits •
- Interview Key Management •
- Evaluate Existing Brands + Brand Architecture •
- Present Audit Readout •
Clarify Brand Strategy
Effective brand strategy provides a central unifying idea around which all behavior, actions, and communications are aligned. It works across products and services, and is effective over time. The best brand strategies are so differentiated and powerful that they deflect the competition. They are easy to talk about, whether you are the CEO or an employee.
• Synthesize Our Research Together.
• Clarify Your Brand Strategy.
• Develop a Positioning Platform.
• Co-create Your Brand Attributes.
• Create the Brand Brief + Brand Values.
• Achieve Agreement with Your Team.
• Identify + Create a naming strategy.
• Develop Your Key Brand Messages.
• Finalize a the Full Creative Brief.
Design Brand Identity
- Visualize the Future For Your Brand •
- Brainstorm Your Big Idea •
- Design Brand Identity •
- Explore Applications •
- Finalize Brand Architecture •
- Present + Discuss Visual Strategy •
- Achieve Agreement •
Create Brand Experience Touchpoints
• Finalize Identity Design.
• Develop Look + Feel.
• Initiate Trademark Protection.
• Prioritize + Design Applications.
• Design Program.
• Apply Brand Architecture.
Create Brand Alignment
Build synergy around the new brand •
Develop launch strategy and plan •
Launch internally first •
Launch externally •
Develop standards and guidelines •
Nurture brand champions •
Foster Growth •
Build Brand Management Metrics •
Assess + Revise
- • Build metrics for success
- • Create processes to analyze over time
- • Deploy internal training
• Facilitate learning
• Launch Product
• Measure and Monitor
• Analyze and Review
• Synthesize Learnings
• Prioritize Actions
• Implement Change that matters