Brand Designer Intern
If embarking on your educational journey and you’re passionate about branding and interested in seeing what goes on behind the curtain, let’s talk.
Here are some key functions of what you’d be doing.
- Shadow and participate in observing in all meetings and calls, where appropriate.
- Assist in daily marketing functions of Quantum Branding
- Discover the components of brand research and strategy.
- Requires full-time enrollment in business, design, psychology, or related field, tangible to expand the student’s professional horizon.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, and able to use Google Doc/Sheets (or similar programs).
- Must have a functioning Mac, access to the internet, and 20-30 hrs availability. On-site interns
Please send a brief sentence sharing why you’d be ideal for this, where you want to go in your career, how this would help, and a link to your portfolio.